TERMS & CONDITIONS
- About us
- Customer Service
- Return Policy
- Folds of Honor
- Our Veterans
Milton Industries, INC® was founded in 1943 as a family business with only a handful of products and a simple idea, 'Provide the highest quality products for our customers'
For the past 70 years, Milton® has been the product of choice when it comes to pneumatic accessories. We have invented numerous industry-standard products, including the classic M STYLE® “I/M” KWIK-CHANGE® Coupler and Plug, Window Inflator Gauge, Safety Blow Guns, and the iconic Driveway Signal chimes and bell. With these inventions, our portfolio has grown to over 1400 different SKUs. These products cover a broad range of applications in various industries, such as automotive, fleet maintenance, construction, and manufacturing. To this day, Milton® continues to be the industry leader in high-quality pneumatic accessories and fittings, proudly living up to our heritage of superior products and reliability.
Milton Price and Milton Goldish form a partnership known as 'Milton® Manufacturing Company' (ironically both were named 'Milton'. Another interesting side-note is that Milton Goldish was originally in the wholesale fruit business before he met Milton Price).November 1943
Milton® establishes manufacturing at 2310 Cottage Grove Ave, Chicago, IL (Located just south of present day McCormick Place).1944
Milton® introduces the Kwik-Change® M-Style® Coupler to the market.1945
Milton® officially becomes incorporated and is known as the Milton® Manufacturing Company Inc.1949
Milton® receives trademark for KWIK-CHANGE®.1955
Seeing a need for more room, Milton® moves to 1900 West Hubbard Street, Chicago, IL.1955
Milton® obtains a patent for one of its classic products - the driveway signal bell.1959
The inflator guage with replaceable cartridge was introduced to the industry with overwhelming success.1962
The model# 1260, a long tried-and-true battery tester, is launched. The 1260 remains a top-seller after almost 50 years.1968
Having outgrown the Hubbard location, Milton® moves into its current and larger location at 4500 W. Cortland St, Chicago, IL.1973
Milton® is acquired by a private investors and continues to build upon the strong brand name and continue to offer quality products.2012
Milton® undergoes a complete packaging improvement change while still retaining the easily recognized Milton® logo. The new packaging look allows for more retail selling, has consistent packaging sizes based on a modular design and an updated new Milton® look.2014
Milton® has grown to over 1,400 products from its humble beginnings over 70 years ago with a product offering of just 11 part numbers.
Launch of New Products: Hose & Reels, Grease Guns, new and improved Battery Testers, including new website and branding update.
When you spend $75+
Offering a range of policies
Contact our support team today
FIND A DISTRIBUTOR
Locate the closest inventory