Why use Bio-Oils?
- Less damage to the environment
- Less dependent on fossil fuels
- Less toxic for workers
- Bio-Oils biodegrade and are decomposed more quickly and leave less of a carbon footprint compared to petroleum and synthetic ester
- Many State, Federal and local governments require the use of bio-oil in their locations.
Are Bio-Oils compatible with existing oils and will they void equipment warranties?
- Most bio-oils meet or exceed manufacture specifications
- Bio-oils may be mixed, but with any oil it is recommended to replace with same type and grade
- Although warranties do not normally apply to lubrications please check with the manufacture to ensure compatibility
Do Bio-Oils cost more?
- Yes and No depending upon grade of oil and what meets the manufacture lubrication specifications.
- Bio-Oils can cost more than petroleum based products, but they are a small part of a maintenance budget and can save in clean-up cost if spilled
Check out our other oils
& keep your tools at peak performance
New Look & Improved Formula
With improved lubricity & low-temperature specifications
Maximum Protection. Long Lasting.
Protects against oxidation, corrosion, and foaming
Maintain tools optimal level of performance
with the high-performance conventional pneumatic tool oil from Milton