The ACCU-GAGE® Bike Tire Gauge, designed for low pressure tires from 0-60 PSI, makes tire pressure reading easy. With a heavy duty air chuck and compact design, this Presta bike tire pressure gauge helps to extend the life of your tires, giving you peak performance across different terrains and weather conditions. Plus, it's perfect for hard to reach air valves, can be easily stored, and delivers a quick and accurate reading in just seconds. Plus, it doesn't just provide a pressure reading — an easy to use deflator valve also lets you bleed over-filled tires to achieve the ideal PSI for low pressure tire bicycles. Add this flexible, do-it-all tool to your kit of wheel accessories and ride on!
- Highly accurate dial gauge provides a range of measurement for tires with 0-60 PSI
- The bourdon tube movement can withstand any temperature, humidity, altitude or air stream contaminants
- Meets ANSI B40.1 Grade B specifications to ensure a rapid and accurate reading
- Sturdy brass design shields your tire pressure gauge from drops and impact
- Deflation button releases extra air from your tires for precise tire pressure adjustment
- No batteries required, making it an analog tire tool you can always rely on