The ACCU-GAGE® Bike Tire Gauge, designed for bicycle tires from 0-160 PSI, makes tire pressure reading easy. With a heavy duty air chuck and compact design, this Shrader bike tire pressure gauge helps to extend the life of your tires, giving you peak performance across different terrains and weather conditions. Plus, it's perfect for hard to reach air valves, can be easily stored, and delivers a quick and accurate reading in just seconds. Plus, it doesn't just provide a pressure reading — an easy to use deflator valve also lets you bleed over-filled tires to achieve the ideal PSI for tire bicycles. Add this flexible, do-it-all tool to your kit of wheel accessories and ride on!
- Highly accurate dial gauge provides a range of measurement for tires with 0-160 PSI
- The bourdon tube movement can withstand any temperature, humidity, altitude or air stream contaminants
- Meets ANSI B40.1 Grade B specifications to ensure a rapid and accurate reading
- Heavy-duty protective rubber boot shields your tire pressure gauge against impact
- Deflation button releases extra air from your tires for precise tire pressure adjustment
- No batteries required, making it an analog tire tool you can always rely on