Milton® High-Performance Conventional Air Compressor Oil (SAE 30W, ISO 100)
New look with an improved formula. With improved lubricity and low-temperature specifications, the Air Compressor Oil Conventional Compressor Oil from Milton® protects against oxidation, corrosion, foaming, wear of metal parts and sludge buildup to ensure a longer compressor life. Featuring low carbon forming tendencies, this compressor oil will quickly separate from water. The non-synthetic ISO 100 grade 30 Weight compressor oil is for both reciprocating and centrifugal compressors where the manufacturer specifies a non-detergent oil. Available in 1 gallon or 32 oz sizes.
- For use in all oil-lubricated reciprocating air compressors
- Provides exceptional wear, oxidation, and corrosion protection
- Prevents formation of sludge and carbon deposits
- Non-detergent formula minimizes foaming and separates from water easily
- Works in temperatures down to -15°F (-26°C)