Milton® digital inflator gauge makes it quick and easy to measure, inflate and deflate all types of tires with precision accuracy.
High-definition digital display is equipped with an auto-on/auto-off ability and a backlit LCD screen for better measurement reading in dark environments. While providing a resolution of 0.1 PSI and a highly accurate digital readout of a 1.0 PSI with a 0-250 PSI range. Also reads in kPA (0-1724), kg/cm2 (0-17.5), and Bar (0-17.2).
Designed with an ergonomic molded pistol grip body and a durable 14” rubber hose with an easy-clip on air chuck for one-hand inflation and pressure adjustments. Integrated with a deflate button if you pass/overshoot your target pressure.
- Rugged Comfortable pistol grip inflator handle w/ bleed valve button
- Digital LED Gauge w/ shock-resistant protective rubber boot
- 14" rubber hose with easy-clip air chuck
- (x1) 4-in-1 Valve core repair tool
- (x4) TR VC 8 Dome Type Valve caps
- (x1) Thread seal tape
- 1/4" NPT Male M-Style® Plug
- (2) x AAA batteries required
- LCD Resolution: 0.1 PSI
- Accuracy +/-: 1.0 PSI
- Units of measure: PSI (0-250), kPA (0-1724), kg/cm2 (0-17.5), and Bar (0-17.2)
- LED Backlit ScreenAuto-on when pressure sensed and auto-off after 15 seconds
- 3-volt (3V)
DRIVE SAFELY: Maintaining proper tire pressures improves vehicle handling, reduces the risk of tire failure, improves fuel economy, and increases the life of your tires. (CAUTION: DO NOT overtighten air connection plug as it can put added pressure on the housing which could result in damage).