Milton® Presents the first of its kind. Precision Digital Inflator Gauge
The Precision series offers a variety of features which makes it the ultimate tool for professional technicians, diehard prosumers, and the performance racing market.
Gauge features up to 20 times greater accuracy than the most exacting products currently on the market. Using precisely engineered components, it has four units of measure: PSI, kPa, BAR and kg/cm2 with a range of 0-160 PSI plus an unheard accuracy of +/- 0.05%.
Large Articulating Easy-to-Ready Display
The electrophoretic e-Paper screen makes for easy reading at any angle or in any lighting condition. The anti-glare display automatically adjusts, rotation to portrait and landscape mode. Perfect for lefties or righties!
Comfortable, Ergonomic & Compact Design
The ergonomic body is constructed of super-durable and lightweight cast aluminum with a rubberized housing for shock absorbency. Designed with a contoured handle layered with rubberized finger pads for a better grip and added comfort. The slim profile allows for convenient storage.
- Auto ON/Auto OFF: powers on when air pressure is detected, powers off after 60 seconds of inactivity
- User interface: Low battery, low temperature, and over-pressure screen alerts
- Enlarge to fit: Pressure reading size automatically adjusts to view as large as possible
- Rotation screen lock: Don't like the articulating screen? It's easy to turn it off and on
- Deflator Button: Easily fine tune tire pressures
- Built-in LED flashlight and valve Cap Holder
- 2 x AAA Batteries included (No button batteries)
- 7 varies Air Chucks and rubber hose (Ball foot, Dual head, Dual head straight foot, and easy clip-on air chucks)
- Milton® M-Style® 727 plug included
- Pressure range: 0-160 PSI (PSI, kPa, Bar, and kg/cm2)
- RoHS, REACH compliant
- Operating Temperature: 5 °â€“158 ° (-25 ° - 55 ° C)/Storage Temperature: -13 °- 158 ° F (-25 °-70 ° C)
- Voltage: 3.3V (2 x AAA batteries)