SIMPLY BETTER AIR ® | Exclusive Quick ClickTM System
Milton®’s field re-calibratable service gauge is designed for precise measurement and durability. We combined high-quality componentry and dial-in accuracy for long life and trouble-free Performance. Features a corrosion-resistant chrome-plated brass tubular body and a premium black anodized aluminum indicator bar. An extended-reach chuck and off-set head make it easier to measure tire pressure at almost any angle. A simple hook allows for convenient wall storage.
Quick Click Mechanism
With a “quick click” you can easily calibrate your gauge to the desired point just by “feel”. Simply attach calibration tool to gauge and rotate the stick to adjust - each precise click of the tool equals 0.25 PSI calibration
Calibrate back to zero (0)
It takes 2 clicks of the calibration tool to revert the gauge back to zero (0)
- Your Choice: Straight Extended-reach or Bent Extended Reach
- Your Choice of Air chuck: Dual Head Straight Foot, Dual Head or Large Bore Dual Head
- 2-side aluminum indicator bar, kPa/Bar, PSI
- Calibrated in three ranges before leaving the factory
- Pressure Range:10-160 PSI, 2 PSI Increments, 80-1100 kPa (20 kPa increments), 0.8-11 Bar (0.2 Bar Increments)
Drive Safely: Maintaining proper tire pressures improves vehicle handling, reduces the risk of tire failure, improves fuel economy, and increases the life of your tires.